Service & Safety
Over 100 LNG projects
Specialised LNG yard in Brest
Damen Shiprepair & Conversion (DSC) is ready to help you move with the times. Natural gas is the fastest growing fossil fuel worldwide and transportation via LNG tankers is increasing. We can offer you more than 30 years of experience in LNG tanker repairs. We can service and accommodate any vessel operating in the natural gas arena. With yards situated near major European LNG import terminals and an experienced, knowledgeable workforce, we get your LNG tanker back in operation on time.
- On-time completion | minimal downtime
- A proven track record (over 30 years of experience)
- GTT licensed
- Drydock availability and flexibility – yard representation in Europe and the Caribbean
- N2 supplying opportunity
- Network of LNG specialists
- A 24/7 harbour & voyage ship repair team
Typical LNG tanker jobs:
- Maintenance and repair work which includes, but is not limited to: works on cryogenic equipment, LNG membrane and Moss type repairs/renewals.
- Refits, such as: a complete lifetime extension, the installation of a BWT system, a scrubber installation, the installation of a reliquefaction system and turnkey projects (including engineering and procurement) for conversion of vessel propulsion from diesel or heavy fuel to LNG.
- Conversion projects, such as: an LNG carrier to an FSRU.
The high commitment of the Damen teams, combined with that of all the crew members, the Gazocean vessel manager and the procurement team, confirmed that this was the good option.Gaselys | Nicolas Barnaud president of NYK Armateur Read more
Below you can find the suitable DSC yards.
- Damen Yard
- Suitable Damen Yards
- Cluster of Yards
- Assigned Port of Call
* Required fields