How can we help?
EVERY MARKET, ANY VESSELSee full list
From a tug to a large offshore construction. We will take on all your projects.
About Damen Shiprepair & Conversion
Damen Shiprepair & Conversion (DSC), as part of the Damen Shipyards group, offers a network of sixteen repair and conversion yards worldwide, with drydocks ranging up to 405 x 90 and 420 x 80 meters. DSC handles over 1,500 jobs annually. For large projects you can rely on a dedicated Offshore & Conversion team, who love to work on sizeable and complex projects.
Most of our yards are conveniently located along the European coast from Brest (France) to Oskarshamnsvarvet (Sweden). In addition, we can serve you in Curaçao (Caribbean), Sharjah (UAE) and Singapore. With a total of 45 drydocks, DSC offers a full range of services in maintenance, repair, conversion, and refit of vessels and offshore constructions of all sizes. In addition, our Harbour & Voyage ship repair team is available for 24/7 worldwide.
CONNECT WITH DAMEN SHIPREPAIR & CONVERSION
We decided to drydock the vessels at Damen Shiprepair & Conversion because of the good experiences we have had with them. They are flexible, practical and fast. They also have ready access to a large variety of well-equipped sub-contractors close by in the neighbourhoods of their shipyards.Bert Pleysier Technical Director of Universal Marine Read more
What we offer
Experience our sixteen DSC ship repair and conversion yards
- Safety first
- Reliability and on-time completion
- Long track record
- Consistent Damen quality and service guaranteed
- Worldwide service – from the Caribbean, to Europe and the Middle East
- From smaller sized yards to those with some of the largest drydocks in Europe
- Experienced craftsmen combined with an innovative mind-set
- 24/7 afloat ship repairs worldwide
- Drydock availability and flexibility
- Excellent suppliers and subcontractors network